Rock Solid Wordpress

Rock Solid, Free WP Theme



I'm glad to say that after about 1-2 weeks of on-and-off work, my free Wordpress theme Rock Solid is now available for download to the public. I have to say I am really proud with how this theme turned out. I've always wanted to do a "dark" and "concrete-style" theme, and I think I hit the nail on the head with this one. I'll get to the features in a second, I just want to take the time to thank ViciousDuck and Eternal for helping my out with the bug testing. They spotted a few things that otherwise would've gone unnoticed.

Alright, firstly, let me go over a few of the features in this free theme:

  • Wordpress 2.6, 2.7+ Ready
  • Widget Ready
  • Gravatar Ready
  • IE 6 & 7 Compatible
  • Firefox Compatible
  • Safari Compatible
  • Opera Compatible
  • Netscape Compatible
  • Custom Post Image-Thumbails
  • Four (4) Different Theme Color Styles Available
  • Detailed Theme Options Page
  • ReadMe.txt for Help Installing the Theme
  • Fully-Layered .PSD of Each Header Color Variation + Font Used for Customization
  • Separate Comments and Trackbacks
  • Easily Editable CSS - Fully Commented
  • Web 2.0, Tableless Design
  • Best of all, it's all FREE


Demo

Download


0 comments



ShoutMix chat widget